Thursday 5 September 2013

Too Many Things ..

Too many things happening in my life, right now..

Some, I dont even know how to react and head toward.

Some, I just do not want to think about.

Some, I am soo grateful to God (if there's one), for

Some, I just feel life's throwing odd balls at me from all directions - and am just too dazed to see the clear picture amongst the fog.

I want to cry, I also want to laugh and hug the people I care about & love, I also want to do some crazy stuff (which might even mean I am wondering why I am still on this earth for!).

If you notice the above sentence carefully, you might have come across many 'WANTS' but absolutely no 'NEEDS' , whatsoever.

Sounds confusing?

Yea, that's the state of my mind at this very moment. Totally zoned out and confused and clueless....

Is there a way out of this emptiness? I just hope so. Might happen / Might not happen .. 
Some people say we need to take life as a challenge and have a 'bring it on' attitude, but I find it tough to be that way at all times.

Just hoping for the heavy wind to settle down and a soothing breeze would be a welcome change.

Wishes & Hopes ! I find them never ending. What about you? Would love to hear other takes on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment