Monday 2 September 2013

Day 2 of the Ban

Man !! This shopping ban is taking a toll on me! kidding, not! :(

Its just Day2 into the ban and am already feeling terrible.

This is just to make me realize how bad i've been these past few months . Sob - where is my money going!!?*^&% So, thats where! Gotcha!

Speaking of the 1st day into the ban - i.e yesterday, it was so damn tough and had me resisting the urge from not going to the net banking page navigating from the checkout of a particular very tempting online shopping store !
You see, I had really really wanted to get a pair of blank thong slippers for a long time and the one that i got recently (read:1 month back <insert sly smiley>) has worn out, already!
I spotted this and since I already had money on my cash-back account in the above mentioned website, thought 'Why not' ?

Then, it hit me - of all things - I started the ban today ! Holy cow ! I so had to stick on to it - after what I had written on the blog yesterday ! yessss...some self control, i had to persist myself.

I am having some sense of renewal - I know I can do it - for example, today am feeling a lot fresher - concentrating on more important work, which was actually a bit difficult yesterday.

If this is how am gonna feel, then all I can say is 'bring it on' .

Challenge, am ready for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment