Friday 20 September 2013

OK ! so..

Alright - so I've crossed 20 straight days without buying anything!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurraayyyy :)

I admit it took a lot of resistance on my part as well as the guilt of buying after having written about the ban so very thoughtfully.. This blog actually has made me restrain from buying, how rad is that?

Yes, if you were wondering how.. I am guilty like that!

This blog actually grounds me and puts a string on my finger restraining me from online shopping - a great achievement, considering even after loads of times my bf has advised me not to buy something i really think i need, but only a mere 'want' out of pure lust for the product! So.. the blog deserves respect and it will keep getting it till i achieve my target (just to refresh your memory- I have taken an oath (?!) to ban online shopping for 6 months, starting this September).

I hope i keep this up for next 3 months atleast, if not for 6 months..

Coming to think of it, growing up I've not bought stuff for myself months on end without feeling the urge to spend.. how can a person change so drastically from being like that to this? Good question to ponder over..

Till I see you next, folks, ta ta from me..

Thanks for reading.. this is almost like writing on stone! Words that I write here are straight from my heart. Feels gooood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment