Monday 23 April 2012

Confusions & misdirections

confusions... oh! that word has a major chapter in my life... I shall refer to confusion as "he" in the following lines (for ref of fellow bloggers)

The mighty "He" has understood me unlike nobody... knows how to play a critical part in my life in all major decisions! *sigh*

"He" has been a part of me from the time I've started making my own decisions! Big time role for "He"!! 
College admissions, "He" was there, during my career decision "He" was there in all his glory to make me look like an  idiot! How I loathe the word! Yuk...

I just wonder sometime why "He" will not let my life be a peaceful one without his interference...

What pleasure "He" derives in seeing me in a stuck up situation w/o knowing which way to go, or if the decision to go that way is indeed the right way.. oh lord pls shine upon me his ingratitude!

 Final touch .. I guess if we give some place for "He" to breed, he breeds like none other and all of a sudden, is part of our character!! double sigh..

When will I learn not to give the place "He" demands and let my right side of the brain to do the thinking..!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh!!

3 comments:

  1. ahan... only if you hadnt tell who was he in the first para, it would have been a perfect suspense :) yes you should not give he any place.... have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) thanks.. will put in the suspense factor in my next blog which demands it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Muhammad!
    But nonetheless, the "he" is just as dominating with me...gRRRrr...i have a 'hamesha n forever' wala relationship with 'him'!
    ~Travelling in the same boat! :P

    ReplyDelete